Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Brotherhood

I'm hoping that I continue on the straight and narrow with my goals. I've been trying really hard and hope it will continue. I'm also a chaplain at my fraternity here at Phi Delta Theta here at the university of Idaho we're a dry house which means we don't drink. I have to think of brotherhood ideas, a brotherhood is centered around the idea of bonding with your brothers and making closer relationships. This is my job in the house to uplift peoples spirits and to find resources for people on campus. Hopefully I can think of some cool brotherhood ideas let me know if you can think of any creative ones for me that would help out a lot! An example of a brotherhood is like poker night, dodge ball, movie night etc... If a brotherhood can teach a educationally or philosophically that would be the best type!

No comments:

Post a Comment