Tuesday, January 24, 2012

First blog ever

Hey guys it's the new year I'm excited to kick this one off with a bang. New year with new goals and other things. I gained a lot of weight my freshman year of college and I'm trying to get it off so my plan is to work out 6 times a week 3 days cardio 3 days weights. I'm doing couch to 5k and a work out plan I found in men's health. I'm also trying to manage keeping in touch with my family back home and trying to bring my grades up. My plan is not to miss one class this semester, I have a 2.73 and need a 2.75 to get into the college of ed. I want to become a high school teacher and hopefully at the end of my degree I'll be able to teach geography, econ, history, government. So there you have it just a beginning to the start of my goals for 2012 wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. Great goals! Stay focused and you can do it. Best of luck to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks man! If you want you can follow me now I will be updating hopefully daily!

    ReplyDelete