Thursday, January 26, 2012

THE HOBBIT!!

The movie I am most looking forward to this year is the hobbit coming out in December 2012. For quite some time I have awaited this movie when I was a child I remember listening to this story on audio tapes on car rides and remember only wishing it were a movie. When I heard that later they're were making lord of the rings movies and this was when I was quiet you i was confused because I knew this was the prelude and was disappointed that this movie may never be made. I was so excited in fact when this movie came out that I immediately watched all three LOTR movies. I'm confused by the title of the film "unexpected journey" which leads me to believe that it's a twist rather then a re-telling as the actual name is "there and back again" but i don't know for sure.

5 comments:

  1. I'm so ready for this movie to come out

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe Gandulfs hair in this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am really looking forward to this as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. omgicannothardlywaitforthis!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I guess the hobbit is going to be a 2 parts

    ReplyDelete