Tuesday, January 24, 2012

If I had a million and millions of dollars

So i day dreamed about all i would buy with if i won the lottery new clothes, new car, a house all those things but then i decided that those things were too selfish and then i thought about sponsering people in pakistan nah i could do better than that make a wish foundation nah i could do better help out a soldier that's been badly wounded nah i could better but no matter how hard i thought nothing was good enough helping the starved the poor the cancerous ill untill I thought of the perfect idea that was better than all my previous something that would help people on a local state national international level I would bring the boys back and buy the SEATTLE SUPER SONICS nothing could be better than that! BRING EM' BACK

4 comments:

  1. Hahaha! Great post, mate! Following!

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving the first post ^_^ +following

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting use of millions and millions of dollars!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol! funny post...If I had a million dollars, first thing I'd do is travel the world. following :)

    ReplyDelete